Vose House sober living home operates out of a four bedroom, two bathroom home on the West End of the San Fernando Valley. Here are a few of the amenities of our home:
- Central air and heat
- Washer and dryer
- Computer w/internet access
- Fully furnished
- Located in a cul-de-sac
- Near shopping and bus routes
- Meeting hall less than one mile away
- 2 blocks from Amtrak
- 1 block from Metro bus routes
- We are pet friendly!
A Work In Progress provides Los Angeles sober living for women who are recovering from addictive behaviors, co-occurring and other mental disorders who want to achieve continuous sobriety.
Your life can be lived without submitting to addiction and mental disorders. Every day may be a battle but you can win every single one when you have supportive women behind you. You will find fellow warriors at A Work In Progress who are fighting the same battle. We listen to you and help you cope so that every day that passes by will be a happy, healthy, and sober day.
Services provided to our family members at A Work In Progress:
- We provide meals!
- We can aid in outpatient services free of charge
- Job readiness and job placement
- Co-occurring & dual diagnosis
- Random in-house drug testing
- Prescription medication supervision
- House meetings
- 24 hour in-house management
We cater to the dual diagnosed and those who suffer solely from mental disorders. We work with clients and their case workers. We offer a structure that supports maturity, growth, and a mutual respect for others. At A Work In Progress, the most important person is a new-comer. You do not have to travel this road alone, we are here to help!