Blackhawk sober living home operates out of a four bedroom, two bathroom home in Granada Hills. Located within walking distance of Balboa Boulevard and Devonshire Street, Blackhawk sober living sits in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. Here are a few of the amenities of our home:
- Central air and heat
- Washer and dryer
- Computer w/internet access
- Fully furnished
- Located in a cul-de-sac
- Pool and jacuzzi in our own backyard!
- Near shopping and bus routes
- Many 12-step meetings to choose from nearby
- We are pet friendly!
A Work In Progress provides Los Angeles sober living for women who are recovering from addictive behaviors, co-occurring and other mental disorders who want to achieve continuous sobriety.
Your life can be lived without submitting to addiction and mental disorders. Every day may be a battle but you can win every single one when you have supportive women behind you. You will find fellow warriors at A Work In Progress who are fighting the same battle. We listen to you and help you cope so that every day that passes by will be a happy, healthy, and sober day.
Services provided to our family members at A Work In Progress:
- We provide meals!
- We can aid in outpatient services free of charge
- Job readiness and job placement
- Co-occurring & dual diagnosis
- Random in-house drug testing
- Prescription medication supervision
- House meetings
- 24 hour in-house management
We cater to the dual diagnosed and those who suffer solely from mental disorders. We work with clients and their case workers. We offer a structure that supports maturity, growth, and a mutual respect for others. At A Work In Progress, the most important person is a new-comer. You do not have to travel this road alone, we are here to help!